Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What about that...

Noah's first day of Uni..

I didn't sleep the whole night.. I've been awake straight since the previous morning at 7.36 am.

hah... I wonder if anyone out there was ever as anxious and worried about her boyfriend starting school that she couldn't sleep and stayed up just hoping for his email.

He got a phone, and I wasn't the first one to know.

I've been waiting since his class dismissed four hours ago..
And apparently he is out with his friends. lovely.
so much for 'I'll talk to you soon babe'... 
way to go...

T_T

I have no one to run to.. No one at all..
Words cannot describe how hurt I am..
I'm still waiting for him to come back...

Am I stupid or what?  ......

I've been so tied down with this emotion I'm feeling right now,
and I think it has worsened.
Symptoms: Inability to breathe, heavy heavy heart, loss of appetite, fatigue...
I hope this doesn't go on.. I don't know how much I can take..


Half dead,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment