Thursday, January 12, 2012

A week since he left...

Noah left for the States on the fifth...
Time flies.. it has already been a week... a slow painful week..

I remembered talking to Noah the first time after he reached there, which was two days after he left his home...

I love him so...

I was going through a rough time these few days.. partially because I was rushing about my official high school transcripts... but more because I missed him so much.. I have been extremely cold and edgy...
And when I look at him.. The way he talks to his friends and stuff.. He's doing well...
I don't want to be a sour grape.. but then... I thought I would have more of what he has to offer...

Is it really true that long distant relationships never lasts... :'(
I'd risk it all anyway...

He leaves without telling me anymore..
I don't know where he goes what he does anymore..
It's so hard...
And yet he doesn't understand...

Please..... take this pain away.


I don't know what else to say.


A very tired, whiny and hurt Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment