Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The unforgiving minute

4, January 2012
I went to his place three hours late... I missed out so much time with him.
I hated everything that was in the way...
Because time was so precious to me...
As soon as I got hold of my car, I sped off to see him. We had a rough night last night, but I am glad we worked it out.
We went up to freshen up.. then to my college. He has always stood by me whenever I had problems I didn't know how to solve, though they were easy tasks. (I'm a failure -.-)
After we were done with the stuff in college, it was already 6 pm.
We then made way to Gurney Plaza :') It brought back so many memories... And they were all ours..
We went searching for that one thing we have been trying to get for almost two weeks.
But to no avail...

We made way to Straits Quay...
The journey itself doesn't take long... But how we felt that day was indescribable..
We knew it was our last trip here before he leaves...
The feeling overwhelmed me... And I ended up in tears..
We found the perfect one.. He loved it..
We took awhile to make the decision, but the moment we bought it we were relieved, satisfied, happy, all the positive emotions all jumbled up =3

This place is a very special place for the both of us.. And we will always remember what started here.
This place and how we felt rekindled our love, and made it even stronger.
We felt confident that no matter where we are, we will always have each other..

We had old town for supper..
Then we headed back home..
We spent one of the most beautiful nights throughout our relationship..
His every word and every move touched me to the core..
I felt so helpless..
Because I know I can never stop time..

I wish I could..
I love you so much...

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment